Re: Request to create a new Language (Hausa Language)

On 4/4/09, nuimam fossnigeria org <nuimam fossnigeria org> wrote:
>  Hi Rose,
>
>  i have a bugzilla accout; my Bugzilla username is nuimam fossnigeria org
>
>  thank you,
>
>  Nasir U. Imam

That's great, but please send this info to the gnome-i18n gnome org
mailing list, which you should subscribe to, instead of me personally.
Then someone else can take care of adding the appropriate language
component in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n
and updating http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ha. I will be travelling in a
few minutes, so I unfortunately do not have time for that.

And, I repeat, please subscibe to the
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n mailing list.
Thanks.