Re: seahorse and seahorse-plugins

On 9/27/08, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le vendredi 29 août 2008 à 08:49 +0200, Olav Vitters a écrit :
>
> > On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 10:54:56PM +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
>  > > Le jeudi 28 août 2008 à 22:45 +0200, Daniel Nylander a écrit :
>  > > > Good afternoon,
>  > > >
>  > > > I'm about to finish the Swedish translations for 2.24 but ran inte some
>  > > > problems along the way.
>  > > > Where is the module seahorse-plugins located? Can't find it in seahorse
>  > >
>  > > It is below seahorse trunk.
>  > > However, I hope it will be moved in its own module, because it is really
>  > > non standard currently.
>  >
>  > I often forget about tickets. Just email gnome-sysadmin when that
>  > happens.
>

> Could this problem be addressed now that 2.24 rush is behind us?

Hmm. I'm confused...

The only Subversion request I know about for the 'seahorse' module was
RT#4499, sent to svnmaster gnome org by Stef Walter
<stef memberwebs com> at March 17, 2008. The topic was "Request for
SVN dump of 'seahorse' repository".

Excerpt from the discussion in that ticket, on June 30, 2008:

---
  > On Mon Mar 17 01:49:23 2008, stef memberwebs com wrote:
  >> I'd like to request an SVN dump of the 'seahorse' GNOME repository.
  >>
  >> This is the first step in splitting the main seahorse program, and its
  >> modules into two separate projects, for easier maintenance and
  > refactoring.
  >> Please let me know if there's any other information you need, or if
  >> there's some way for me to go about this directly.
  >>
  >> Thanks for everything!
  >>
  >> Stef Walter
  >>
  > Can we close this now?

  Yup. It's no longer needed and Adam Schreiber had it resolved in a
  satisfactory way.

  Cheers,

  Stef
---

So I thought this had been resolved, and closed the ticket. Is there
some other new dump request for seahorse that svnmaster gnome org
hasn't been informed about?