Re: GNOME 2.24 release when

Am Mittwoch, den 24.09.2008, 13:24 +0300 schrieb Claudio Saavedra:
> On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 12:16 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> > I know I know, its annoying as hell when people as that.
> > I was just wondering if anybody could give me an _estimate_ of how
> > many hours I have to finish the release notes.
>
> It's more probably that you will have proper feedback if you hang in
> #release-team in irc.

Last time we released on Wednesday around 20:00 UTC, but we've had a few
2.24.0.1 module releases, gtk+ 2.14.3 a few hours ago, might want to
have a gvfs 1.0.1 fixing an important crash, ..., <insert text here>, so
it might also become Thursday. Really not possible to predict when
testing will be finished.
(And you can of course still finish translating after the release has
been made. ;-)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed