Re: Modified strings up to release date

Hi!

I know this is a problem but developers often simply don't have time to
update docs very often and as such update them when we are in code
freeze because they can't do anything else at that time.

As we have no freeze for docs this is completely OK and leads to better
and up-to-date documentation in general. Though it might mean that there
won't be fully translated docs in the .0 release but likely in the .1
release used by most distributions.

Regards,
Johannes