Re: Issue with script for Kashmiri Localisation

2008-09-19 klockan 09:57 skrev RKVS Raman:
> The Kashmiri language can be written in 2 scripts, one is Devnagari
> and other is Perso-Arabic.
> Is it possible to have both scripts supported in GNOME l10n for Kashmiri?

Yes, that's what we have (had?) for Serbian as well. The locale string will
have to include a script part, such as @Latn for latin scripts. Note that
the GNU C library and ISO people do not agree on the identifiers used for
scripts (e.g. @latin versus @Latn).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

from the time we intercepted :: feels more like suicide           -- placebo