Re: Hamster-applet doesn't update stats

2008-09-17 klockan 20:10 skrev Claude Paroz:
> Le mercredi 17 septembre 2008 à 14:43 +0200, Gil Forcada a écrit :
> > I noticed since yesterday that hamster-applet stats aren't updated.
> > Can anyone who has access to the machine take a look?
> The update-stats.py script from DL didn't handle UTF-8 chars in the diff
> when sending the notify message.
> I have now corrected this, hence the "automatic notification" just sent
> for hamster-applet.

Hmmm. That could've been me using proper UTF-8 en dashes in translatable
strings, i.e. the – sign in date ranges. UTF-8 in sources is ok in my
opinion. Let's not discuss this too loudly and see if we get any complaints
to prove me wrong ;-)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

don't just call me pessimist :: try and read between the lines       -- tool