Re: Default mail in Evolution

2008/9/16 Daniel Nylander <po danielnylander se>
tis 2008-09-16 klockan 22:29 +0200 skrev Kenneth Nielsen:
> Ok, so for those of us that have no idea what you guys are talking
> about, I'm supposed to do what with what exactly ?

The text looks like this.

Please note that there are TWO parts with the same content.
The second part is the same as the first, but in HTML.

You can also translate the name of the mail (Subject) and the sender
(From).

Ahh ok, thanks

Subject: Welcome to Evolution!
From: "The Evolution Team" <evolution novell com>

The
Evolution
Team is
proud to
welcome
you to
Evolution,
a complete
system for
managing
your
communications and personal information.

Getting Started
       On the left of the Evolution window is the side bar, with
       shortcuts to all your mail folders. Below that, you will find
       buttons for your calendars, contacts, tasks, mail and memos.

       For a complete guide to using Evolution, select Table of
       Contents in the Help menu, or press the F1 key.

Bug Reporting
       Bugs should be reported to http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

More Information
       You can subscribe to the Evolution users mailing list at
       http://lists.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution. Information
       on the Evolution project is available at
       http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution.

Yours Sincerely,
The Evolution Team