Re: String additions to 'hamster-applet.HEAD'

2008-09-15 klockan 14:36 skrev GNOME Status Pages:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
>     http://l10n.gnome.org/.
> There have been following string additions to module 'hamster-applet.HEAD':

This is part of the fixes for #552156. The strings will likely change
slightly. Hopefully we'll get this fully fixed today.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

don't just call me pessimist :: try and read between the lines       -- tool