Re: [Fwd: Re: Doc translation stat on Damed Lies]

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Leonardo F. Fontenelle
<leonardof gnome org> wrote:

>> I just checked, and now the Thai translation is shown. Damned Lies
>> updates fast, but it's not instant :)

Ah, yes, it appears now. I know it's not instant, but it never takes more
than half a day like this when translating UI. (This just reminds me of the
days before Damned Lies..) And since it's the first doc translation, I tend
to believe that it must be my fault.

But it works now anyway. Thanks and sorry for the noise.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/