gnome-font-viewer and gnome-thumbnail-font

Hey all,

It turns out that these were accidently removed from
gnome-control-center right before the 2.24 release (whoops).

I've just finished bringing them back and hooking them up to build again
in trunk.

Unfortunately when people updated their translations, the strings from
these binaries were dropped. I'm currently attempting to write a script
to recover the translatable strings from the SVN diffs.

Assuming that I can recover the strings, do you suppose it would be
possible to backport this to 2.24?

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA