Re: SVN bulk check-out for translators

2008/10/13 Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
On 10/13/08, Yannig MARCHEGAY <yannig marchegay org> wrote:
> I had enough to check-out every single module with most files I didn't care.
> I've just finished a script that bulk-checks out the whole GNOME SVN
> repository but only in /po and help folders. I hope some other translators
> could be interested.
>  Feel free to make comments and/or to modify it (but please send the script
> back to everybody if you improve it).

...or please publish it at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Scripts, so we don't need to
unnecessarily clutter this list with attachments back and forward.

(Please don't take this wrong; I love the idea of sharing and
improving translator scripts, but SVN or the wiki should be the place
for the actual scripts. Let's reserve the mailing list for discussion,
not attachments).

Christian

Done, thanks :-)

Yannig