Re: New team for Afar (aa)

Hi,

 Because there was a person that wants to take a language coordination for
a language that was not his mother language, EVEN he did not know it! If
you look at the list history you can see mails from a person that tries
to get fa_AF and prs!

 Just to clear the situation: I think there should be a method to validate
language team requests.