Re: String additions to 'seahorse.HEAD'

Actually, this string change is not the fix for bug #554937; it's the
fix for bug #554933. This is a string change.

My email archive and I don't recall any string freeze break request from
seahorse. Worse, translationg this message makes msgfmt find a fatal
error, which means the module probably can't be built:

#: ../gkr/seahorse-gkr-commands.vala:63
#, c-format
msgid "Are you sure you want to delete the password '%s'?"
msgid_plural "Are you sure you want to delete %d passwords?"
msgstr[0] "Você tem certeza de que deseja excluir a senha \"%s\"?"
msgstr[1] "Você tem certesa de que deseja excluir %d senhas?"

msgfmt output:

515: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr[0]' for argument 1 are
not the same
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Adam, please revert the following commit:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/seahorse?view=revision&revision=2574

And:
1. Ask for aproval (if it wasn't given yet); and
2. Find a solution which makes gettext happy.