Re: Localizing the firefox extension

Yikes, contents.rdf in the locales files. Did someone try to just remove that file alltogether? Should just work.

Axel

2008/11/23 Leonardo F. Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>
I believe I can contribute with instructions for translators on how to
localize (translate) Beagle's Firefox extension in a more familiar way
(from .dtd/.properties to .po and back).

Where should I place this instructions: in GNOME's wiki, in Beagle's
wiki, or in firefox-extension/chrome/locale/?

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/beagle/trunk/beagle/firefox-extension/chrome/locale/

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org