Re: Rename "diary" to "almanah"

Hi,

Sorry, I should've been clearer. It's Google's translation of "almanac";
"almanac" being a word which, in English, is a synonym for "diary".

I don't know if the Romanian translation is correct, and I didn't mean
to imply that "almanah" is a synonym for "jurnal" in Romanian. From what
you say, though, "almanah" is the correct translation for "almanac".

Regards,
Philip