Re: Using plurals without ngettext

Hi Gabor,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 09:54:58PM +0100, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
> Hi
>
> In bug #552419[1], I complained against the usage of plurals without
> ngettext. This is indeed a corner case, as the program does not expose
> the exact number, only differentiates between "one" and "more than one".

For Slovak (sk) language we do NOT need to use ngettext in this case.
Where uncounted, we have only two forms: singular and plural. Where
counted we are using 3 forms (one singular form and two plural forms).

Regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |