Re: Pashto team's coordinator is non-responsive

Hello all,

I am sorry for being sort of disconnected from you people and not letting
you know about that.
Indeed because of some health problem I am out of country from April but
now in 10 to 15 days I will be back to business, till that if there was
any email that I couldn't reply within 48 hours after received by me
Zabeeh has the right to deal with that on my behalf.

I will check all the translations pending because of approval and let you
know if they are ready to be committed.

@ZabeehKhan: I couldn't see any email of you in my inbox regarding this
issue, or may be I have lost it in hundreds of other emails. Can you tell
me subject and date of the email that you sent me so I can see.

Regards,

-Khalid