Re: New team for [Fula] ([ff])"

Le mardi 27 mai 2008 à 00:18 +0200, Ibraahiima SAAR a écrit :
> Hi everybody,
>
> New team for Fula language (code ff)
> Coordinator:
> Name:  Ibrahima SARR
> Email: ibrahima sarr pulaagu com
> Bugzilla account: ibrahima sarr pulaagu com
> English name: FULA
> Native name: pulaar or fulfulde
> ISO code: ff
> No team web page yet but
>
> Fula is one of the largest language group in Africa. Spoken by 20 to
> 30 million people across 10 countries in Africa.
> If you want to know more about FULA and the Fulani,
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_language -
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people

Hi Ibrahima,

Welcome to the GNOME translation project. I'm thrilled to see African
language translations coming in GNOME.
You can submit new translations in Bugzilla (see link on your Language
page) and ask someone to commit them for you. You'll be later able to
ask for a SVN account.

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ff

Good luck !

Claude