Re: damned lies, anjuta documentation and encoding bug

Le samedi 17 mai 2008 à 14:03 +0200, Petr Kovar a écrit :
> Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>, Sat, 17 May 2008 00:50:10
> +0100:
>
> > Hi All,
> > When viewing the status pages such as
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/zh_HK/gnome-2-24
> > one can see the error:
>
> This disturbing error was already reported by Tino Meinen on 5 May 2008
> (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2008-May/msg00038.html). But it
> seems to me from recent discussions here that those who are willing to look
> into it, are not able, and those who are able, are not willing.
>
> See also message from Claude Paroz:
> <http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2008-May/msg00063.html>

I received yesterday some more access on l10n.gnome.org, so I'd be able
to debug more things in the Damned Lies application itself.

However the xml2po problem remains, and the only one that can/should
correct it is Danilo.
I understand he's probably busy now in UDS conference, but please
Danilo, tell us if you plan to correct it in the next future. It would
be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Claude