Re: Fwd: Bosnian GNOME Translation Team Coordinator is very long time inactive!

Hi,

I haven't received any email prior to this one. Bosnian Translation Team (lokal linux org ba) hasn't been active as much since there were no many users interested in GNOME translated to Bosnian (They mostly use English version). We had the will to translate it, but lack of motivation was the problem. I think you might be able to get more input if you send email to lokal linux org ba, since that's official email of Bosnian Translation Team.

Good luck,

Amila

Andre Klapper wrote:
forwarding to this email address in case it works.
PLEASE respond if receiving this email.

thanks,
andre

Re: Bosnian Translation Team Coordinator is very long time inactive!