Re: New Polish team coordinator

Wadim,

1. Please send again this e-mail, but this time include Artur in the CC: of the email. 2. Artur should reply to that new e-mail, thanking you for taking the reigns of the Polish GNOME Team.
3. The change-over is complete!

Simos

O/H wadim dziedzic έγραψε:
hello everybody,

I would like to announce that Artur Flinta has resigned from the role of
coordination for Polish. We have agreed, that I will be his sucessor.

Once more big thanks to Artur for his work!

regards,
Wadim

p.s. could someone write here or point me to a description on how to
switch the bugzilla assignee and team description on l10n.gnome.org?