Account request

Hi,

I would like to apply for a svn access for the french translation. I've
been translating since few releases and my work seems "significant"
enough. I've read FAQ and related stuff, everything should be ok.
Having an account will permit the french team to have a second full-time
committer after the retirement of Stéphane Raimbault.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bob Mauchin.