New French GNOME team coordinator

Hello,

I'm really happy with the work accomplished by the GNOME French
translation team since GNOME 2.16.3. Now, I need time to play with my
young children and work on other GNOME projects.

It's a pleasure to leave my place to the famous Claude Paroz for the
next 6 months. He's strangely fast for a Suiss and write really good
translations! The idea is to change of French coordinator at each
release (we already think to another guy for GNOME 2.26 but it's a
secret :)

Good luck, Claude.

Stéphane

PS: le Roi est mort, vive le Roi !