Re: Improving things for translators

El jue, 13-03-2008 a las 10:53 +0100, Vincent Untz escribió:
> One last item is that more and more teams are now able to translate the
> documentation, but it's very hard since it's not frozen and can change
> at the very last minute. Claude suggested on IRC that we add a new
> documentation freeze for translators: the freeze would start the
> week-end before the .0 release. This way the documentation can still be
> updated during the last week before the release and translators have a
> few days to update the translations. I think it'd make sense to lift the
> freeze after the .0 release (so documentation can still be updated
> between .0 and .1) and enforce it again the week-end before the .1
> release, and so on.
Yes please, in menay releases the documentation changed at the very last
moment and we were unable to get the translations ready. It'd be very
nice to have also string freeze for the manuals.

Iguess a week would be enough if there aren't huge changes.

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org