Re: svn help please

2008/3/11, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>:
wait ;) you dont even have to delete the tagged thingie..

just merge the HEAD revision and the one before the commit with svn
merge. this will remove the head and delete your commit

daniel

Thanks for your reply. I was sort of wondering, could I possibly get you to help me with this. I really don't know much about svn other then the "checkout, (updated translation), status, commit"-routine I ususally use. And I really don't want to mess anything up here right before release. Just to make things absolutely clear, what I want to do is to remove commit 6665 in this folder http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/glib/tags/GLIB_2_16_0/  where I mistakenly commited a translation instead of doing it in one of the braches http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/glib/branches/ like I wanted, (and which I did afterwards).
Regards Kenneth Nielsen