Re: Broken assamese translation in control-center

Matthias Clasen wrote:
as.po in gnome-control-center has:

#. Translators: The format of this string is the task name to be
displayed (translate that part) followed by a ";" separator then the
filename (DONT translate the file name) of a .desktop file to launch.
Multiple entries are separated by a ","
#: ../shell/control-center.schemas.in.h:13
msgid ""
"[Change Theme;gtk-theme-selector.desktop,Set Preferred Applications;default-"
"applications.desktop,Add Printer;gnome-cups-manager.desktop]"
msgstr "থিম অনুপ্ৰয়োগ ডিফল্ট যোগ কৰক প্ৰিন্টাৰ"

Which causes the following error when installing gnome-control-center:

WARNING: Failed to parse default value `থিম অনুপ্ৰয়োগ ডিফল্ট যোগ কৰক
প্ৰিন্টাৰ' for
schema (/schemas/apps/control-center/cc_actions_list)

I have no idea how to fix that string, so my best bet is to remove the
translation altogether, but maybe the Assamese translators can fix it
up to folllow the translator comment instead ?

Matthias