Re: String additions to 'cheese.HEAD'

Am Sonntag, den 02.03.2008, 14:02 +0100 schrieb Jaap A. Haitsma:
> Reverted the patch. Sorry about this, I missed that the patch added strings.
>
> >  Could you please revert the patch! I don't think it's a good idea to
> >  merge hildon support one day before hard-code freeze. Simply merge the
> >  patch after freeze, hildon packages could be updated easily afterwards.
> >
> So you mean that we can add it again when 2.22.0 gets release and we
> go for 2.22.1

no, see http://live.gnome.org/Schedule :
"Only bug fixes and performance fixes are allowed for stable branches
(no feature, string, ui, or API/ABI changes allowed without freeze break
approval)."

you can get the patch into trunk after branching for the stable
gnome-2-22 branch.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed