Announcing new translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]

Hello,

I'm the current translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]. As I'm
unable to dedicate the necesary time to translations, Mișu Moldovan
<dumol gnome ro> agreed to take this over. He is an active GNOME
translator (keeping the libs to 100% for a long time now), and also
involved in lots of other translation projects (translation of XFCE,
pidgin, xmms, the Diacritice project, etc.).

What steps need to be performed for a svn account for Mișu?

Regards,
--
Mugurel Tudor <mugurelu gnome ro>