Re: persian l10n no response

Hi Mahyar, and thanks for your interest in GNOME,

Unfortunately the emails sent to my FarsiWeb address are still not
forwarded to my new email address.

If you are interested in helping translate GNOME into Persian, please
contact me off-list at this email address. If you are interested in
adding features to GNOME to make it better for Persian-speaking users,
I think the best forum is the gtk-i18n-list, which you can find about
here (Still, I may be able to point you to the right direction and
tell you about previous internationalization efforts for Persian, if
you tell me about your interests):

Good luck,
Roozbeh Pournader