Beagle string addition

Hi folks,
  Beagle-0.3.8 has several new GUI features leading to many new
strings (about 20-25). Do to certain constraints, we had to release
0.3.8 without waiting for the new strings to be translated.
  We are thinking of making a quick 0.3.8.1 release once the
translations are up-to-date. There won' be any string changes in the
mean time. So I will appreciate if you can take a stab at translating
the new strings.

Many thanks for all the wonderful translations,
- dBera

beagle / KDE fan
Mandriva / Inspiron-1100 user