Re: Subversion plugin screenshots

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Vladimer Sichinava <vlsichinava gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

And what about merging tool ?

For example I'm upstream translator and I'm translationg gnome-panel.upstream.po
So I would like to merge it with Launchpad's gnome-panel.launchpad.po.
Is it implemented?
And what do you really want exactly with launchpad?
Launchpad is launchpad and gnome is gnome.
Do you want a plugin to upload .po files to launchpad or what?
If you want that I don't know if it is possible.
Anybody knows anything about this?