Re: Translation memory in gtranslator

Em Seg, 2008-07-07 às 15:46 +0200, Nacho escreveu:
> Today I finished the TM backend for gtranslator.
> As soon as we finish with the interface part I think
> we'll commit the patches to subversion.
> I would be glad having some feedback to test it
> as soon as we commit it.

Thank you, I hope to be able to test it in a week or or two. Even if I'm
an almost unrecoverable Vim user, I'm very excited with Gtranslator, and
I can't wait to see it released. I just hope regular translators can
testify the amazing work you guys did in the last months!

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org