Re: Friulian Language. Commit this files, please, for me?

Le mercredi 30 janvier 2008 à 13:52 +0100, Jorge González González a
écrit :
> Hi,
> El mié, 30-01-2008 a las 12:59 +0100, massimo furlani libero it
> escribió:
> > If some good man can transfer these files to the SVN. Thanks.
> can anyone with an svn account upload these files? I mean, is there any
> problem to upload them or any kind of protocol fo follow?

I would say yes, but:

1. The committer is accountable for the technically correctness of the
file, that is to check it with msgfmt before uploading it.

2. The ChangeLog should contains something like :

"Added/Updated <lang> translation on behalf of <original translator>."

Massimo, it would be better to attach the files in a bug report, then
mail the list with the bug number.
Not everyone is interested to receive the files in her mailbox :-)

Claude