Re: switch from context to msgctxt?

2008/1/23, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
which leads to the question: does gtranslator support msgctxt?

I don't know about gtranslator but poedit 1.3.9 kinda support it. It does not screw up things which used to be the case with 1.3.7

KDE 4 already use msgctxt and with 1.3.7 it removed all those and msgfmt reported duplicate strings. If any poedit devs are reading it, please provide a way to use the information given in msgctxt, currently it does not show anything. May be this is considered already, but just to make sure.

Cheers
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍