maintenance

hi folks,

Today I did some cleaning in lots of configure.in (yes there are still
modules with this, don't know how maintainers life with that pain :) and
LINGUAS files

since I added lots of languages codes and so on, check your language in
damned-lies and don't blame me if is something missing :P

I filed some bugs against modules that doesn't have proper MAINTAINERS
file and one bug against gettext:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?22050

don't know if is really a gettext bug, anyone?

cheers,

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net