Re: I am in contact with Mr. Subir

Hi Andre and all,

2008/1/12 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:

> how exactly has this issue been sorted out? what is the name of the
> maintainer, and which email address to contact him? can these bugs
> please be worked out and committed to svn within the next weeks, before
> GNOME 2.22 will be released?

The name of the Nepali Translation coordinator is Pawan Chitrakar. We
were working together for quite some time using (still using) his svn
account to access the repo. But since his previous email account
(pawan nplinux org) was not contactable, he has been using
chautari gmail com email account. You can also see that from his
latest commits.

Lately, I had applied for an svn account to commit some of the
translations from my own account. As it's pending for quite sometime,
I decided to file some bugs for it (as a prerequisite to apply for a
new svn account). Since Pawan does not have access to his previous
registered email, maybe that is the reason he has not been able to
look after those bugs.

Hope I have been able to convey the message clearly. Please do let
me/us know if further information is required.

Cheers,
Subir

PS: I have also cc'ed this mail to Pawan.