Re: switch from context to msgctxt?

sorry for answering my own message, but this one was confusing, mainly
because i unfortunately had removed the link to
http://leonardof.org/2007/12/01/context-in-gnome-translations/en/ (which
is why the email looks like it's been written to one person instead of
the list).

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2007-November/msg00097.html
seems to answer a lot of my questions already, so sorry for the noise.

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed