Re: Incorrect linefeeds (ie. Windows) in ChangeLogs

2008-01-02 klockan 19:10 skrev Yannig MARCHEGAY:
> 2008/1/2, Daniel Nylander <[1]po danielnylander se>:
>
>   Please don't use Windows when editing ChangeLog files.
>   This one is from file-roller but I've seen this on many files.
>
>   2007-12-31  Yannig Marchegay <[2]yannig marchegay org >^M
>   ^M
>           * oc.po: Updated Occitan translation.^M
>   ^M
>
> I don't use Windows: I edited the files with the Edit command in Rapidsvn
> (and the files were edited in gedit).

I've fixed this particular case since it annoyed me as well. It's fixed in
SVN now.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

it's the last day on earth :: we'll never say goodbye      -- marilyn manson