GDM module: dudes on some messages

Hi all,

Updating GDM (HEAD branch) translation I've got dudes about some
messages:

0.- "Display ID"

Is display a verb (like to show something) or is a name (like  a
'monitor'?)

1.- "unscoped error"

does it mean like "unknown error"? (I understand 'scope' as a kind of
range, so it has no sense for me as it is).

2.- "session log '%s' is not a normal file, logging session to '%s'
instead.\n"

'session log' means to register session's events into a file (for
example in /var/log/syslog file) or is talking about 'session login' (to
start a session).

3.- "unable to log session"

following to previous message, this one means that is not posible to
write seesions events into a log-file? (or that is not posible to start
a new user session)

Thanks and best regards,

Dooteo