Re: String additions to 'gvfs.HEAD'

2008-02-28 klockan 23:47 skrev Jorge González González:
> El jue, 28-02-2008 a las 22:22 +0000, GNOME Status Pages escribió:
> > This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> >     http://l10n.gnome.org/.
> >
> > There have been following string additions to module 'gvfs.HEAD':
> >
> >     + "ftp as %s on %s"
> >     + "ftp on %s"
> ok, and what does "ftp as %s on %s" mean? any comment please.

First one is username, second is hostname. I've added a translator comment:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gvfs?view=revision&revision=1443

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i had no choice :: but to hear you                       -- alanis morisette