Re: PO comparison/review tool

tor 2008-02-28 klockan 19:52 +0100 skrev Åsmund Skjæveland:
> Is there a tool that would allow me to compare two revisions of a PO
> file, to see which translated strings are new and if necessary reject or
> edit them? diff is next to useless with PO files.

You can try podiff, which is a Swedish hack originally for the Swedish
GNU TP Team. It has some bugs but works quite ok.

http://www.uddeborg.pp.se/sv/podiff

It's a Swedish hack, that's why it puts "N" in front of new strings and
"G" in front of old strings (the Swedish word for "old" is "gammal").

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden