Re: String additions to 'nautilus.HEAD'

2008-02-26 klockan 11:03 skrev Wouter Bolsterlee:
> 2008-02-26 klockan 10:23 skrev GNOME Status Pages:
> > There have been following string additions to module 'nautilus.HEAD':
> > [snip]
>
> Part of the network support regression fixes/additions to Nautilus/gvfs.
> Approved before.

Note that many of these strings were translated in the 2.20 series. You
might want to copy them over, in case you removed the commented lines in
your .po files.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

don't just call me pessimist :: try and read between the lines       -- tool