Re: Kannada(kn_IN) translation of pessulus.HEAD.kn.po

----- Original Message ----
From: Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram gmail com>
To: Pramod R <pramodleo yahoo co uk>
Cc: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>; Gnome i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
Sent: Monday, 25 February, 2008 6:55:17 PM
Subject: Re: Kannada(kn_IN) translation of pessulus.HEAD.kn.po

Hello Pramod,

On 25/02/2008, Pramod R <pramodleo yahoo co uk> wrote:
I have asked Shankar to review the translations and I would like his go before I/anyone else commits it.

No problem. I have also enlisted the help of the Kannada Dept. of Christ College, Bangalore (since I am working at Christ College) to help translate and review the entire Gnome to Kannada ASAP, under the banner of "Swatantra Kannada Localisation Initiative".  We are using Entrans for this purpose at http://translate.swatantra.org/
Regards,
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.