Re: Spanish team reaches 100% translation of the plaftorm documentation

2008-02-19 klockan 15:17 skrev Jorge González González:
> the Spanish translation team has reached 100% translation of the
> platform documentation, I just want to point it out un case you think
> it's interesting for the release notes.
>
> Unless there are huge updates I think we can have it 100% done for the
> release.
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/es/gnome-2-22

Congratulations!

As a member of the Dutch translation team, I am a bit jealous ;-)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i had no choice :: but to hear you                       -- alanis morisette