Re: String freeze break request for nautilus

2008-02-21 klockan 14:29 skrev Vincent Untz:
> To bring the "Connect to" dialog back, we need two new strings in
> nautilus:
>
>  + "Bookmark _name"
>  + "Add _bookmark"
>
> Without this, the "Connect to" dialog won't be able to save where people
> connected to, which is a regression from previous GNOME releases.

To me this also seems to be related to the network support in Nautilus,
which has been marked a blocker bug. So here's approval 1/2.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i had no choice :: but to hear you                       -- alanis morisette