Re: Friulian Language: Request SVN Account

Le lundi 18 février 2008 à 13:08 +0100, massimo furlani libero it a
écrit :
> I'm not yet an expert with SVN tecnology, and I wanted to know if it
> is possible to continue to send the files as BUGS as I have made up to
> now.

In the short term, yes. But for middle terme (2.24), an SVN account is
unavoidable for a team. And you don't need to become an SVN expert :-)

I'm ready to help you when you'll receive the account. We can arrange an
IRC meeting where I can guide you step-by-step for your first commit.

I'm sure you won't regret the time spent on this learning.

Claude