Re: Please update spanish translation of gnome-system-tools (other languages are also welcome)

On Feb 16, 2008 1:55 PM, Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com> wrote:

> El sáb, 16-02-2008 a las 00:03 +0100, Jaap A. Haitsma escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just added a new tango icon to the time-admin tool. For that I also
> > needed to update the screenshots of the documentation.
> > I noticed that the spanish translation is not really up to date for
> > that. So if somebody can take a look at that I would appreciate it.
> you mean the screenshots?

No, the translations. In the screenshots I wanted to take quite some
texts were still in English. So I decided not to do them yet.

> If so I'm a bit late with the screenshots of all the documentation,
> partly because I don't use a compiled GNOME and therefore sometimes is
> difficult to get those screenshots if the feature doesn't exist in my
> GNOME.
>
> I'll try to do my best with them.

If you have new translations checked in. Let me know. I can update the
screenshots. Or if you want you can also update the screenshots.

Jaap