Re: Friulian Language: Which files?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 5:27 PM, massimo furlani libero it <massimo furlani libero it> wrote:
Excuse for my english...
I translate some files og GNOME graphical interface
and I test on my Debian, but menu-bar and the primary
words not change. For example the words "Applications",
"System" on menu-bar, or in the dialogue windows, etc.
Which is the file to translate for them? (to take courage!)
I already translate libgnomeui/gnome-desktop/gnome-menus...
These messages are in gnome-menus package. Check if you really use your translations.

Thanks
Massimo