Re: String additions to 'gnome-keyring.HEAD'

Le vendredi 15 février 2008 à 09:09 +0100, Kenneth Nielsen a écrit :

>         Le jeudi 14 février 2008 à 23:37 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a
>         écrit :
>
>         > This is an automatic notification from status generation
>         scripts on:
>         >     http://l10n.gnome.org/.
>         >
>         > There have been following string additions to module
>         'gnome-keyring.HEAD':
>         >
>         >     + "An application wants access to the certificate '%s',
>         but it is locked"
>         >     + "An application wants access to the private key '%s',
>         but it is locked"
(snip)

>         Hi Stef,
>
>         It's nice to have committed my patch :-) ... but we're now in
>         string
>         freeze, so it needs to be approved before being committed.
>
>         Translators, this patch was to resolve an issue where you had
>         translate a sentence like "Enter password to unlock the %s",
>         where %s
>         being replaced by either certificate, private key, public key.
>         Of
>         course, this was a problem for most languages where the gender
>         of the
>         nouns was different.
>
>         Consider this as a string freeze break request ;-)
>

>         Claude
>
> I don't remember how it is, if I just need to be a GNOME translator to
> approve. If that is the case consider this
> approval 1 of 2 from the Danish team

In fact, you're required to be from the GTP Coordination Team to
approve.
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationTeam

However, there are some names on the list I hardly remember having
posted on the list :-/
But this should be the subject af another thread.

Claude