Re: Changed name and location for AT capplet

On 14 Feb 2008, at 18:23, Calum Benson wrote:

On 9 Feb 2008, at 20:46, Luca Ferretti wrote:

* Renamed launcher as "Accessibility Technologies" (not Tecnology)
* Renamed dialog title as "Accessibility Technologies Preferences"
* Moved to main menu, it was the only one capplet under
Prefs->Accessibility

I'm confused, didn't we decide to s/Accessibility/Universal Access a
while ago?

Never mind, I guess we never decided to change the term "Assisitive Technologies"... but it does re-introduce one of the problems that we switched to "Universal Access" for in the first place. (Namely that in English locales, some people didn't really like "Accessibility" being the first item in the list).

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team